Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday April 8th Assignments

**Assignments for Wednesday, April 7th**
I will be assessing both of these assignments and placing comments in Power School.
MATH TASK


Lesson 3  3-D Shape Review

Watch this video that explains the properties and types of 3D shapes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nLpD6bE4fE


Draw 3 or more different 3D shapes and describe their properties including the number of faces, edges and vertices.  You could use these youtube videos to help you draw your shapes or just give it a try on your own!


LITERACY TASK

Inferences

Inferences are so important for reading and our everyday lives.
It can be tricky to slow our brains and take practice.
Let’s train our brains to make better inferences again today.
Look at this picture of a mouse and the frog (yes this is a real picture!) and use the O.W.I chart again to help you make some inferences.
I will tell you tomorrow where this picture was taken- You will either get that “I knew it!” feeling or that “what?! No way!!” feeling.

Again you can either complete this in google drive and share it with me:  fanayyar@educbe.ca or do it with a pencil and paper and send me a picture.

If you do it in google drive, don’t forget to make a copy first!

Here is the link for using google drive

/Users/krfagnan/Desktop/Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 2.41.39 PM.jpg





O.W.I 

What I Observe







What I Wonder






What I Infer







No comments:

Post a Comment