Thursday, April 30, 2020

Concrete Poems





These are some fantastic Concrete/Shape poems about our favorite foods.  Wonderful job Room 16!
By Bryn
By Kaden
By Emily
By Rafael
By Indy
By James
By Charles
By Cameron
By Andrew

By Abby


     CupCakes 
                                                 
    Pink icing
        nice and soft 
                                                       swirling patterns                                                       
      Rainbow sprinkles   
       Sweet to eat as a treat
         And nice as ice still frozen.
             Vanilla and chocolate under   
         The cupcakes are creamy
           Colorful and delicious too
           A Tasty treat.I like them
             With fanciest frostings.
             The cupcakes make
                me happy and glad.
                                              

           By:Raazia


By Rehan

Pizza
Warm and gooey 
With pepperoni. And I sometimes 
Wish I could have it all the time
Doesn't make me sick 
But be careful not to get burns,
Thick crust is what I like most

No pineapples I hate them 

By Noah



No comments:

Post a Comment